[ltp] pre-installation advice?

Rich Smrcina linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:35:34 -0500

Indeed.  I had to buy PM Version 8, which contains a bootable CD, since
the T40 doesn't have a diskette drive.  But I have had no relevant
problems with RH9 or SuSE 9 on my T40.  Everything (hardware wise) works
great.  I haven't tried suspending or hibernating, but there seems to be
plenty of experient with that on the list.

--
Rich Smrcina
illustro Systems International
rsmrcina at illustro.com