[ltp] pre-installation advice?

Dan Borello linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 11:28:15 -0500

I used a bootable linux cd to create the partition table that i wanted.
This hosed Windows XP as expected.  I then ran the recovery program and
it reinstalled XP, but while sticking it in the smaller partition i had
created and not fooling with my other partitions.

As for sharing between them, I made my home partition ext3 and load an
ext3 driver in windows XP when I need to access anything.  It is
read-only but works very well.

dan