[ltp] T41p: APM & ATI fglrx

Niel Lambrechts linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 00:58:37 +0200

Hi Didrik,

Would you mind explaining how you suspend/resume, and if you use ACPI or
APM?

I would also be extremely grateful if you could share some info with us:
1. a copy of your XFree86config=09
2. glxgears					#What FPS you get?
3. glxinfo | grep -i direct		#DRI active?
4. uname -a					#kernel version?
5. rpm -qa|grep -i fglrx		#version of fglrx?

fglrx has ALWAYS caused my server to hang when resuming under either
APM/ACPI, I would be rather pleased if you have a solution that works!

Thanks!
Niel