[ltp] Random T41 hangs

Dmitriy Morozov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 17:08:26 -0400

I have the same exact problem (have had it with all kernels), and I
haven't been able to track it down so far. My next suspect is APM
since it has never happened with ACPI, but in all fairness I never
ran ACPI nearly as long as I run APM, since with ACPI I can't suspend
to ram without loosing wireless and sound. So now I'm waiting in
hopes that the kernel will eventually allow me to have ACPI and
suspend to RAM and see what happens then.

If you find anything out about this, please, let me know.

Best,
Dmitriy