[ltp] swapping ultra-bay (slim) batter and dvdrom drive - alarm

Luke Yelavich linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:12:03 +1000

Hi
I asked this question a few months ago, and someone suggested looking into
the ACPI hotplug driver. I haven't had to swap anything yet, but I may give
it a try to simply find out whether I can remove my DVD-ROM drive from my
machine while the system is running.

Luke