[ltp] irda remotes on a R40?

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:44:00 -0500

I don't know anything specific about IR remotes, but I KNOW there is a whole
project dealing with using them with Linux. Go check out the Freevo project,
it basically integrates remote control, menu software and video/audio
playback and recording into a useable PVR. They should have pointers to all
of that sort of stuff.

--
Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain