[ltp] Captive Linux GPL NTFS Driver

Michael Stilkerich linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:35:44 +0100

As I said above, I read about captive in either Linux Magazine or c't
and they tested it and said it's really stable.

The Homepage says
As opposed to other projects this is currently the only software
supporting the full read/write access including the possibility to
create/delete files, modify directories etc.

I would give it a try if I were you..

Mike.

* Joel Ebel <jbebel@ncsu.edu> [2004-03-06 20:28]: