[ltp] Captive Linux GPL NTFS Driver

Michael Stilkerich linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:16:26 +0100

Hmm always thought that Microsoft did not release any specs of the NTFS
filesystem and thus the linux driver was based on reverse engineering..
I have to admit that I don't know anything about the access control
semantics of the NTFS Filesystem, I never used it..

But as I said I read about Captive in an article of a magazine and did
not read anything about problems when creating files or doing any of the
"normal" stuff..

Mike.

* Tod Harter <tharter@rhombus.net> [2004-03-06 21:00]: