[ltp] 760XL 2 hard drives

Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:47:57 +0100

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 04:58:28 +0000, Adam Southerland wrote:
> I have a Harddrive caddy but the connector in the battery slot is different
> than the HD Slot...
>
> It has two battery connectors... 1 in the middle and another by the
> CD/Floppy drive...
>
> Is there an adapter from the battery to the ide slot?

The caddy will be placed in the left slot (the UltraBay). I think you
will need an adapter for the hard disk similar to the one which you
should already have on your primary hard disk. A naked 2,5" drive won't
fit. (Please correct me if I'm wrong, it was a long time ago when I did
this with my 765L)

Regards,
Tino