[ltp] Help! Strange problems after adding 1GB memory

Steve Krulewitz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:22:36 -0500

Carl --

You are right, this fixed the problem.  Except for some Eclipse
wierdness (which i'm not sure i can blame on the new memory) everything
seems to work now.

Do you have any idea what could cause this?

cheers,
-steve