[ltp] Help! Strange problems after adding 1GB memory

Steve Krulewitz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 10:22:16 -0500

Thanks Frank!  I went to IBM's site to download the bios upgrade, but
they don't seem to have anything remotely linux friendly.  Does anyone
have the latest t40 bios upgrade in something I can use on linux?  Maybe
a floppy image that I can make a bootable CD out of?

cheers,
-steve