[ltp] Help! Strange problems after adding 1GB memory - Fixed!

Carl Klitscher linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:07:35 +1300

and just to close it out... I checked my colleagues machine and even though
he swore on his mothers grave that he was running the latest BIOS he was in
fact running 1.05... the cardbus fix appeared in 1.07...

I will be dealing with him later!

Carl

I did the BIOS upgrade and now everything is back working fine.  I wound
up making the boot CD myself.  If anyone wants it, you can download it
from here:

http://skrul.com/spsu1rb7.iso.gz

This is version 1RETB7WW (3.00) for the TP R50/p, T40/p, T41/p models.
I got it from here:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&uid=psg1MIGR-50275&loc=en_US

Thanks for everyone's help!!!

cheers,