[ltp] Processor arch for other t41p users?

Mark Houlder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:13:54 +0000

i use P3 on my gentoo box; apparently the P4-M is closer in core design
to the P3 than the P4, but it's debatable. i'm not sure there's any real
noticeable difference in use

one thing to note is that the L2 cache isn't always set properly. using

cachesize=1024

as a kernel param at boot (lilo/grub) sets that right

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)