[ltp] External Monitor revisited...

Petr Ferschmann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:01:04 +0100

Hello,

When I run Xserver without external monitor plugged in it run's at 60
Hz. But if you run it with external it runs at 85 Hz. But I run both
displays at same resolution.

This is fact I didn't knew about previously.

(Just remind for users they don't know what we are talking about)

        Option          "CloneDisplay"  "on"
        Option          "CloneHSync" "120"
        Option          "CloneVRefresh" "160"
        Option          "CloneMode"     "1024x768"
        Option          "PanelOff"      "off"

--
                                  Petr "Fers" Ferschmann

 -=[  petr@ferschmann.cz  ]==[ http://petr.ferschmann.cz/ ]=-
-=[ Koukni na http://www.postcard.cz/ ]==[ +420 604/781 009 ]=-

GPG Fingerprint:
[83B0 6378 7A9D D993 035E  60BD FEEC F665 D2C8 1B9A]