[ltp] Need to migrate from a T30 to new T41

Michael W. Holdeman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:47:15 -0500

I like Partimage for this type of work. It works better than dd, cause it
doesn't have the problem of the same size partitions as long as teh new
partition is as big or bigger.

Also, where is the T30 going?

Mike

--