[ltp] T23 keyboard locks up occasionally

Julian Underwood linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:32:14 -0500

Yes, I use gpm, at least I /think/ I do:

ps -aux |grep gpm

root      2933  0.0  0.0  2924  388 ?        S    01:24   0:00 gpm -m
/dev/mouse -t ps/2

If this is in fact the culprit, could you recommend a graceful way to
remove gpm?

JU