[ltp] power consumption in S3 ACPI

Mark Houlder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:59:56 +0000

in my experience (T41 w/2.6.4) suspend works fine from the console but
not from X; USB modules need to be unloaded before suspending.

i can get my machine to hibernate OK, but not wake up again - it just
crashes when it tries to read the state back from disk :(

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)