[ltp] Recovery experience (was: Re: Captive Linux GPL NTFS Driver)

Vincent Touquet linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:45:05 +0100

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 03:38:23PM -0800, Greg K wrote:
>That sounds quite interesting, but how did you get a minimal XP image?
>Greg

I wonder about that too :)

I have a virgin Thinkpad lying about here. I'm thinking of extracting
what is on the disc and burning it do dvd, which is the way to roll
your own recovery dvd I guess (that + some tools to write the image
back to disk, like dd ;).

Any instructions online on how to create such a disc?  Meanwhile I will
trawl the list as I remember that there were some posts regarding this.

regards,