[ltp] Good FS for laptop

Konstantin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:07:47 +0100

hi,

same opinion, I use ext3 for 1 year on my thinkpad and with laptop-mode it works like a charm now a days.

I've never tried ReiserFS oer other file systems. I've always use  ext2 and and now ext3. Had a lot of crashes because of ACPI problems, radeon drivers, but never lost any of my files, the filesystem is awesome, never missed the stupid ntfs. No it's not comparable to journaling!

Greetz

Konstantin