[ltp] TP-R40e Configuration

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:58:31 +0000

I just got the Agere modem running on my A31.  Found, quite by accident, this page at IBM with Linux drivers:
http://www-306.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-52698

Compiled them from (partial) source and installed.  Seems to work fine.  Only oddity was it installed the modem on ttyS14.

Hope this helps your efforts.

Regards,
J Paul Richardson
http://john.p.richardson.home.att.net