[ltp] Re: So what _is_ advantage of 2.6 kernel on a Thinkpad?

Alexander Gran linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:19:10 +0100

Sorry, but my experiences are completely different.
Some number:
Fujustu dual xeon 3Ghz.
compiletime for linux kernel with 2.4 was 8 minutes, with
2.6 4 minutes.
I suppose you have something configured wrong.

Alex