[ltp] Getting Fn-keys to work with ACPI on a T40

Mark Houlder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:21:57 +0000

you got suspend to ram working under X, or just console?

I've gone back to APM for the time being, couldn't get acpi-suspend
working under X, and it's not much use to me outside X

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)