[ltp] T30 owners - Memory bank problems?

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 03:30:39 -0500 (EST)

	We've got a T30 that's had the problem twice.  Fortunately, it's a
work machine with on-site service, so they show up and swap the
motherboard the next day.  The service guy said it's a regular problem
with that model.

Aaron