[ltp] Buying a T41p

Morris, Joseph C linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 00:46:30 -0500

Well, having an R40 myself, I can't comment much on anything but the =
processor.  Pentium M clock speeds are very misleading, the things rock! =
 I've got a 1.4 GHz and it is so much faster than I expected.  I would =
equate its speed with my Athlon 2200.  This is a very good processors, =
and I easily get 4 hours+ battery life because of it.

Joe