[ltp] Buying a T41p

David Sudjiman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:28:59 +1000 (EST)

I guess my T41 (2372-1FA) work best with suse90. the only thing i can't do=
=20
with default suse installation are:

1. Try to press he FN key, it sloooowws down the machine ... fix it by
   turn of the ACPI=20

2. Intel Wireless :-p.. yeah.. ndiswrapper=20

3. Modem..  now using slmodemd

And I can't upgrade my kernel to another kernel version as suse puts alot=
=20
of patches which i'm not sure how to do on kernel-2.6.4

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004, Andr=E9 Wyrwa wrote:
> At CeBIT they showed a T41 running SuSE 9.0. So maybe they are just
> trying to get the distro ready to deliver it preinstalled on the current
> T series models.
>=20
> Andr=E9.
>=20
>=20
>=20

thx
=2Edave

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend: and inside a dog,
it's too dark to read."
=09=09-- Groucho Marx