[ltp] [not really Linux] Capabilities of the DVD drive on R40

Konstantin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 00:19:01 +0200

hi,

There is no need for a floppy-drive on the thinkpad. Take a windows system, create the floppy and burn it on cd-rw with nero or other software. I do it this way.

Greetz

Konstantin

--
Building an operating system without source code is like buying