[ltp] Syncing various data with a desktop (configs, bookmarks and such)

Nick Rout linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:14:23 +1200

http://freshmeat.net/projects/ifplugd/
takes actions depending on whether you are plugged in to the network.

http://netenv.sourceforge.net/
At home ? In the office ? At a customers site ?

If yes, the small package "netenv" might be useful for you. When booting
your laptop it provides you with a simple interface from which you can
choose the current network environment. If you are the first time in an
environment, you can enter the basic data for later reuse.

There is another package about that seems more flexible than either f
the abpve, but I am damned if I can remember the name!