[ltp] T41p, 2.6.6-rc3. Weird errors mixing eth0 and usb mouse (?!)

Cameron McCormack linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 10 May 2004 09:20:56 +1000

Franois Fleuret:
> I finally fixed everything on my T41p with kernel 2.6.6-rc3. The wheel
> mouse works after having removed ehcd, and the X problems were solved
> by coming back to the standard 4.3.0.1. I even figured out how to make
> the lid-closing go into suspend mode. You can see
>
> http://diwww.epfl.ch/~fleuret/installations.html
>
> for details.

I see you're using the vesa driver for X instead of ati or fglrx.  Is
this the only way you could get ACPI and suspending working properly?
I'm using apm at the moment with the fglrx driver but can't suspend.

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack