[ltp] R40e modem & kernel 2.6

Chris Street linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 11 May 2004 10:57:13 +0100

Thanks for that - will give it another go later.

I too had to symlink /dev/modem to /dev/ttySL0 for kppp - forgot to say tha=
t.

Don't know much (anything!) about ALSA, so guess I will have to start readi=
ng up.

Will post my results...

BTW, what does lspci say about your modem?
	00:03.0 Modem: ALi Corporation Intel 537 [M5457 AC-Link Modem]
Is it the same model?

Chris

=2D-=20
Chris Street