[ltp] Re: 2.6.6 + APM

Frank Schmitt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 May 2004 00:13:33 +0200

Dan Borello <dborello@uiuc.edu> writes:

> If i do not use the ATI drivers suspend (to disk and ram) works great).
> If I do, then the video never returns after suspending.  I don't use 3d
> that often, but scrolling doesn't seem smooth.  What are other people
> using?

Hmm, it would help if you said which model you own :-). I've got a R40
with a Radeon 7500 and happily use the XFree Radeon driver from
dri.sourceforge.net. (In XFree 4.4 a working driver should be included,
too. The radeon driver in 4.3 breaks Suspend to Ram)

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough