[ltp] Re: 2.6.6 + APM

Dan Borello linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 May 2004 12:43:35 -0500

My mistake.  I have a T40 with the mobile 9000.  I was
refering to the ATI binary drivers when I was having trouble.
 I have started using the dri drivers, getting 700 fps with
glxgears.  It appears as if suspend (ram AND disk) is working.
 I switched back to 2.6.5-gentoo.  I fixed the mouse troubles
by disabling USB in the bios, not sure why 2.6.5-gentoo would
differ with 2.6.6 in that reagard though.

I am going to stick with this configuration for a while.  At
least I thought suspend was working until this moarning.  I
suspended the machine and went to sleep.  Today it was still
sleeping, but resumed to a blank screen.  I will have to
infestiage why short suspends work but long do not.

I also am having troubles with swsusp2 not working the 2nd
time, but working with them to fix that :)