[ltp] lm-sensors

Wed, 19 May 2004 01:24:31 +0200

>From what i know he warning is still valid for older versions of
lm_sensors. You are safe with lm_sensors above 2.6.5, but it's useless
since it just desables itself as soon as it detects a thinkpad.

As long as nobody knows if they still use the same eeprom (or one with
the same error) nobody will know if it would work or not. I still wonder
why nobody knows.

André.