[ltp] TP770 and Selectadock III and PCMCIA

Rich Gregor linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 23 May 2004 15:34:59 -0700

Anyone had any success with this? (SuSE, if it matters).

I can't bring the machine up w/ any PCMCIA cards installed. It'll
boot fine out of the dock with a/any card in, and boot fine w/o
cards inserted, but hangs during boot if a card's there. Or, if I
boot up in the Selectadock, w/o cards, and insert one later,
the system will hang, hard, requiring me to unplug power and
battery.

I've tried kernel/externel PCMCIA, with no luck. Could it be
an interrupt issue, and if so , how do I go about tracking that
down? Google is not much help.

Rich