[ltp] Thinkpad R40 and IrDA to a mobile phone

Tony Whitmore linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 24 May 2004 20:25:19 +0100

Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 05:27:21PM +0100, Tony Whitmore wrote:
>
>>Hi Konstantin, thanks for your help. I couldn't find a reference to
>>"nss-ircc" - is this a kernel module in 2.6.6?
>

> You misspelled "nsc-ircc".
>
> I do not use 2.6 yet, but I see nsc-ircc.c in an old 2.6.2 source tree.
> I do not think it disappeared since then.

The c file drivers/net/irda/nsc-ircc.c and nsc-ircc.h are both in the
2.6.6 source tree, but I can't find where that particular option can be
selected in "make menuconfig". There are plenty of other IrDA drivers,
but none of them claim to produce a module called nsc-ircc... I might
just be going mad though! ;)

Cheers,

Tony