[ltp] 760XL with a BIG HD Problem

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 24 May 2004 21:39:47 -0700

Listers:

looked up more information on GRUB.  If you are using textinfo, type in
the following command to get to the grub manual:

info grub

This will pull up the manual for grub and you should read through it for
a great deal of information on grub.

You can use the info lilo command to get information on lilo.

You should only use one of either grub or lilo but not both.  I prefer
grub with its graphical interface, but you can use lilo if you prefer a
non-graphical interface.

James McKenzie