[ltp] 760XL with a BIG HD Problem

Adam Southerland linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 25 May 2004 13:23:13 +0000

Floppy disk sets... The more I think of it, the more I fear it... But I got
an idea (Haven't gone looking for the boot manager yet... Might have deleted
that e-mail - no room) [I need to look into this LILO, GRUB Boot from CD
loader thing... sounds promising =)]

My Idea... This 10Gb drive came from a BUSLink USB Hard Drive... This
morning, I put it back on my Windows Machine, Repartitioned it to contain a
600Mb Partition and copyied the important Slackware files to it (Not done
just yet) -- Then put it in Laptop, boot Linux boot disk and start the
install from there...   I think it's a plan! =)

What was the name of the boot manager again? Sorry, I have VERY LITTLE space
on this hotmail account...

Adam