[ltp] Moving Video Won't Display on External Monitor of Thinkpad R32

morpheus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 25 May 2004 12:10:34 -0400

Yes, I put that option in my XF86Config after reading the radeon man
page, and everything is working.
Thanks for the XF86Config snip, I played around for a while trying to
get dual-head to work with separate workspaces on the monitors, and it
turns out all I was missing was the Screen option in the Device section.
Since I have limited desk space I leave the Thinkpad with its lid closed
underneath my desk, but once I move up in the world and get a bigger
apartment, I'll try the luxury of two screens at a time :-)
-jr