[ltp] thinkpad T23 and wireless card

Cheryl Homiak linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 25 May 2004 12:34:54 -0500 (CDT)

sorry, let's try this again; must have forgotten to press enter; never did
that before; embarrassing!!!
I got a T23 on Ebay almost two years ago but it wasn't a resell; it actually
was sold by IBM. I'm just starting to use it more and I'm wondering how I would
know for sure whether it has a wireless card or not. Would this show up in an
lspci probe? Maybe there's a visual way to tell but I'm blind so I can't just
look at the computer to find out. should I assume I don't have one if lspci
doesn't indicate it. I do know that i have an Intel corp ethernet card (am
using it) and a modem that works with ltmodem (lucent I believe; have had that
working and used it too). Sorry if this is a really obvious question!!!

Thanks.

--
Cheryl