[ltp] error beeps?

Chris Douglas linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 25 May 2004 19:33:09 -0400

Hey Ian-

That's odd. I tried a sleep/wakup cycle, and the beeps continued when it
came back up. *shrug* Probably just wasn't seated properly. What an
annoying feature. Do know know if it's supposed to get some feedback
from the OS that could notify it that it's recognized? -C

--
PGP public key: 6E65 9B82 2FAA 7721 AAF3  B6FF 0242 11F2 66E9 4ADE