[ltp] updated airo driver for MPI350 cards

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 26 May 2004 13:41:05 -0400

Great news!  Have you confirmed that firmwares newer than 5.30.17 really
don't work?  Or is that just what the Cisco driver said?

Also, I'm a bit confused what the aironet-extensions patch is for.
Should it be applied after the first patch?  Why not put them in the
same patch if both should be applied, is there an instance where you
wouldn't want them both?

Thanks
Joel