[ltp] Intel 2100b

Dan Borello linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 27 May 2004 19:52:17 -0500

I replaced my stock wifi card with the cisco one a while back.  My poor
laptop was a victum of a flooding.  Recently I sent it into IBM to be
fixed.  For $700 they replaced the system board.  I thought that the
Cisco card would be ok but it gives spouradic packet numbers and doesn't
work very well.

As such I want to put a new wifi card in it.  I lost my original intel
2100b.  I am wondering if I can buy any intel 2100b or if it has to be
specific for the thinkpad.  There are several sites that have IBM
related cards as well as generic ones.

thanks,
dan