[ltp] iPod no longer works with 2.6.6 and t40

René Castberg linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 28 May 2004 15:35:59 +0100

Just an idea, have  you tried to reset the ipod?
I found that this once solved the problem for me.

Move the hold switch to hold and back to normal then hold the play/pause and
menu button at the smae time. It should reboot the ipod.

Rene