[ltp] T21 modem & 2.6

Efthym linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 29 May 2004 16:37:31 +0300

I'm using ACPI. S3 standby seems to work (so far). As for hibernation I
haven't tested. If I remember correctly it needs to have a partition setup
to hibernate to - I also saw somewhere a way to use the swap partition for
this but never tried it.
As for hotswapping the drives, last time I tried ( a while back) it wasnt
working. I'll look into again if I have time.