[ltp] Power Supply Adapters for Cars?

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 29 May 2004 19:38:36 -0400

I got an IBM DC power adapter to go with my T40.  I would guess that the
same power connector fits the 600.  It's IBM P/N 22P9010.

http://www-132.ibm.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=-840&langId=-1&partNumber=22P9010&storeId=1

I like it a lot better than a power inverter, but I still keep an
inverter in my car for powering other devices and other friend's
laptops.  I rather like having this power adapter though.  It will work
on planes, cars, and standard AC.  And it has a nifty carrying case.

Joel