[ltp] Re: some questions about linux and thinkpad

Osho GG linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:14:39 -0800

I am running X.org 6.8.1 right now (the latest released X.org) with
Suse 9.1 and it does not have DRI support for this card. I get the
following in /var/log/Xorg.0.log

(WW) RADEON(0): Direct rendering not yet supported on Radeon 9500 and
newer cards
        Indirect CPU to Screen color expansion
(II) RADEON(0): Direct rendering disabled

Osho

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:28:21 +1100, Daniel Pittman <daniel@rimspace.net> wr=
ote: