[ltp] "powerplay" under gnu/linux

Thomas Breitner linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 22:28:17 +0100

> Does this provide a lot better battery life?

don't know, never used it under windows. and: can't imagine that i can
compare my thinkpad-on-battery-life under win and under debian.

but it seems very useless to have a 300mhz-gpu-clockrate for doing
text-processing.

but: really hope it get's even more out of my battery than it get's at
the moment.

please let me know if you try it under win with and without powerplay
enabled,
thomas