[ltp] Battery went nuts...

Osho GG linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 01:22:07 -0800

I have happenned this to me too. What I have found is that the battery
simply refuses to recharge even if it is powerd with AC or docked and
powered with the huge dock power. The only way to get the battery out
of this is to perform a complete shutdown remove the battery out of
the notebook shell and reinsert.

It is a huge pain and has happened couple of times with my T42p.

Osho