[ltp] Battery went nuts...

Patrick Huber linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:12:29 +0100

Hi

Thanks for the quick response.

I just did what you suggested. A halt, then remove the battery and try again
but it's still blinking. I also hit the power button while the battery was
removed to be sure no electricity remained in the system.

We've then tried my battery in a friends T41p and it's blinking there too. So
it's now clear that it's the battery.

I guess it's now a case for IBM support.