[ltp] Thinkpad buttons under 2.6.9?

Norman Walsh linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 07 Nov 2004 16:43:38 -0500

--=-=-=

/ Lukasz Wiechec <lwiechec2@o2.pl> was heard to say:
| On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 06:22:26PM -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
|> Clues to get CD/DVD recording working under 2.6.9 on my T42p, most
|> appreciated.
|
| Hmmm, this is strange indeed. How does your `/etc/default/cdrecord' file look
| like? I have CDR_DEVICE=/dev/cdrom  _and_  `ide_cd' kernel module needs to be
| loaded.

Ok. I went off to try again so I could send along the exact error
message and, naturally, it worked just fine. Dunno what I did wrong
last time.

The multirecorder bay expects DVD-R media (as opposed to +R), is that
right? Any success (or failure) stories with burning DVDs?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | What is familiar is what we are used
http://nwalsh.com/            | to; and what we are used to is most
                              | difficult to 'Know'--that is, to see as
                              | a problem; that is, to see as strange,
                              | as distant, as 'outside us'.-- Nietzsche

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--