[ltp] Thinkpad buttons under 2.6.9?

morpheus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 07 Nov 2004 21:30:12 -0500

I've been able to write DVD-RW disks with no problem in my T42p. I tried
XCD-Roast but it kept getting errors writing the tracks, so I used
XCD-Roast to create .iso files, then used growisofs to burn the disks.
I've had no problem using re-writable and write-once media, both DVDs
and CDs.
I haven't tried DVD-RAM...mostly because I don't have the media.  I used
to have a DVD-RAM drive and disks but sold them a few years ago.
-m